How To Get Free Robux On Roblox Are you looking for roblox hack? today we are going to review some of the best roblox hack website robloxhack.co i heard so many users already tried this. But it is really work? without further ado read our review bellow. RobloxHack.CO Is a New Roblox Hack This website…
This year, I really needed a change of pace. I just couldn’t do another boring year of the same old pies that we always serve at our Thanksgiving dinner. I just needed something new and though donuts are not necessarily new, in fact, I ate so many of them when they were all the rage last year, I decided donuts were the perfect antidote to Thanksgiving boredom. Pumpkin donuts. Slathered in chocolate glaze. What could be wrong with that?! Absolutely nothing. Sometimes, you just have to break out a donut, and Thanksgiving seemed like as good a time as ever. Of course, here we are a little before Thanksgiving, but don’t worry, I’ve just been eating these bad boys every morning for breakfast since I made them. I suppose that I could have frozen them unglazed for the big feast, but I fully intend to have to make another batch before then. Yum.
1 1/2 cup superfine rice flour
1/2 cup potato starch
1/4 cup sorghum flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 cup organic palm fruit oil shortening
1 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup coconut kefir
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/2 cup gluten, dairy, soy, nut and egg-free chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon canola oil
Makes 12 Baked Donuts
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lay 12, lightly oiled donut molds out on a rimmed baking sheet.
2) Whisk together the rice flour, potato starch, sorghum flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the shortening and the brown sugar. Mix in the pumpkin puree and the vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mix together the coconut kefir and the cider vinegar. Then, in three additions, starting and ending with the dry ingredients, add the dry ingredients and the kefir mixture.
3) Fill each donut mold with 1/4 cup of batter and bake the donuts for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the donuts from the oven and let them cool for 15 minutes in the molds before removing them to a cooling rack to cool completely before glazing.
4) While the donuts are cooling, place the chocolate chips and canola oil in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals until the chocolate is 2/3 of the way melted. Remove it from the microwave and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
5) Place a sheet of parchment paper underneath the cooling rack and drizzle the donuts with the chocolate and let set for at least an hour before serving. Leftovers may be stored in an airtight container for up to three days.